Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HD Uber Silver Monster Box Video X3

HD Uber Silver Monster Box Video X3


This is the second video in a series showing an update on my silver collection! This one is better quality, available in HD, but I still talk a lot. Also showing a Fancy Interally Flawless, Natural Intense Yellow Diamond, Gold and 1500 ounces of Silver and a gun. Full Credit to MrLinkJuice as possibly the first person to display a Monster Box as depicted in this video. It's a creative way of doing it as such respect must be given ;o) However I am taking this one step further and adding some lighting to it. I think you will like the effect. I have an additional 500+ ounces of Silver yet to come before I settle down and do smaller buys of Gold and Silver. So I will have 2000+ ounces of the finest as a base. By my calculations that is about 128 Lbs of the stuff and just shy of half a pound of Gold. Also I am going to be doing something unique in my next video, showing the unboxing and my own take on creative silver videography. I don't think anyone else has done this so it should be fun. Thanks for watching. I know the video's aren't great.

Read more other entries :